Betsu Ma X Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan 9: D.N.A.

All the JoJo and Araki-related things you may wish to talk about...
Carolina AIR FORCE
Stand User

Betsu Ma X Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan 9: D.N.A.

Postby Carolina AIR FORCE » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:36 pm

MetallicKaiser wrote:JJCA just released it: https://bato.to/reader#304f84bb4b04a679

http://natalie.mu/comic/news/240490

New Rohan one shot incoming. Apparently Rohan, has something to say!!! It will be published in a separate magazine like the one shots featured in SPUR, a girls' magazine called Betsu Ma. The release is for the September issue scheduled 1 month from now, on August 12th. Apparently this is episode 9 of the Rohan series and is called D.N.A. That is a deep title.

D.N.A is supposedly the code built into all life forms that make up its' structure, it is already predetermined and set before we are born, like humans pass down genetic traits through their D.N.A, through conception with the X and Y chromosomes. D.N.A is in the shape of a double helix, or twin spirals connected by nodes, they hold incredibly complex information and are also microscopic, which some say is so complicated it must have a designer that is incredibly intelligent, perhaps an all knowing almighty creator, like God. D.N.A research has proved that not only genetic traits are passed down but many other things as well such as intelligence and certain natural instincts that are beyond our ability to be taught are as well so that some people have a natural talent at something that others have no ability whatsoever, this explains prodigies that just 'get it' and didn't have to be taught, but have natural "God given" and incredible talent beyond logical explanation, and it is overall a very mysterious thing in general that the world of science is yet to fully grasp the potential of what it means. It can be found in hair, skin, fingernails, blood, saliva etc... and through testing comes up completely unique with every person, and is one of the most incriminating forms of evidence used by Crime Scene Investigators, to match evidence left behind at the scene of the crime with suspects to the crime in question. If not used as incriminating evidence it does show proof that within us we have coded data of who we are as people all over us, our uniqueness as individual people, and if somehow even one piece of us is found, the DNA structure theoretically has enough coded data to show what we are made up genetically. Considering the topics Araki uses in Jojo, and Rohan as well, it is not surprising to me to see a chapter with this name, as he enjoys hard to grasp and unconventional concepts that cause the reader to think deeper than they may be accustomed to, as a challenge to grow in knowledge about our world we live in.

Also there is a cover for the next Ultra Jump revealed in the article, with Jojolion for the cover, with our part 8 hero Josuke, so if you want to see it before it is released to the world, you know where to find it! :jotaro

USE YOUR translation teams and try to get on top of this when it gets released, and please ...
DONT FORGET, so we can read this sooner rather than later, you know your efforts don't go unnoticed!
Last edited by Carolina AIR FORCE on Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JOHN3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

✞✞✞✞✞✞✞ ✞✞✞✞✞✞✞ ✞✞✞✞✞✞✞

In my mind I'm gone to Carolina
MetallicKaiser
Made in Heaven

Re: Betsu Ma X Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan 9: D.N.A.

Postby MetallicKaiser » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:52 pm

It's nice to have this after all the ova bullshit. Apparently Yukako's in it too.
Carolina AIR FORCE
Stand User

Postby Carolina AIR FORCE » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:18 pm

MetallicKaiser wrote:It's nice to have this after all the ova bullshit. Apparently Yukako's in it too.

I am a little hype, maybe it will be more love related , you know love deluxe? :yukako More than all the horror stuff Rohan puts out, if you think about it most of the Thus Spoke stuff gets pretty dark... but then again Yukako did some really crazy stuff too just as bizarre as Rohan in his first appearance, but she later became relatable like everyone else.

I would much rather see content progress and Jojo finish eventually at a hopeful and expected end, rather than animating content we are
already fond of. If nothing else gets animated I would be okay, Id be just fine with it. I prefer the manga version any day, never was that big into the anime really. But Speedwagon animated was pretty epic and stroheim yelling lol but really not my preference, wryyd the manga, though I tend to read my King James Bible more anyway. :ohdear
JOHN3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

✞✞✞✞✞✞✞ ✞✞✞✞✞✞✞ ✞✞✞✞✞✞✞

Carolina AIR FORCE
Stand User

Postby Carolina AIR FORCE » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:44 am

Rohan chapter incoming, hopefully this will be translated within a week of release.

✞✞✞✞✞✞✞ ✞✞✞✞✞✞✞ ✞✞✞✞✞✞✞

Carolina AIR FORCE
Stand User

Postby Carolina AIR FORCE » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:13 pm

In the mean time this blog has a few spoiler pictures.

https://www.google.com/amp/yamapy.net/20170816-rohan09/amp/
Last edited by Carolina AIR FORCE on Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

✞✞✞✞✞✞✞ ✞✞✞✞✞✞✞ ✞✞✞✞✞✞✞

MetallicKaiser
Made in Heaven

Postby MetallicKaiser » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:07 pm

Carolina AIR FORCE
Stand User

Postby Carolina AIR FORCE » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:35 pm

15 Years? It seemed pretty creepy to start but that was awfully romantic.

Also
the part where he refused 3 times was pretty epic, and watching baseball on the smart phone in typical jerk face Rohan style, but something about how he did that refusal really showed that he wasn't just being callous, but accepting that her faults did not hinder her, saying that people will bully the truth, because it showed the destiny of true love, even if it has faults, Because it was Mao being able to do the camouflage prank that got them to eventually meet each other, the very thing Rohan refused to cure her of...

So her fault really became her strength and Rohan refused to heal it because he knew better. This reminds me exactly of the same truth that Christ taught Paul in 2nd Corinthians 12, when he besought the Lord to cure him of a fault, a thorn in his flesh as he described, and even begged God many times he be healed, and Christ taught him that he would not heal him of the said weakness, because His Strength is made perfect through that same weakness. So why cure something when it was made that way? If it stays that way, perhaps it was meant to remain like that for God's glory to be revealed by it? God knows
Last edited by Carolina AIR FORCE on Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

✞✞✞✞✞✞✞ ✞✞✞✞✞✞✞ ✞✞✞✞✞✞✞

Joker
Evolved Stand

Postby Joker » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:04 am

I'm shocked, a chapter where Yukako is a main character and not one mention of Koichi? I guess that's some growth at least.

A bit weird to have Stands be behind the mystery, instead of a ghost/youkai/god/cryptid whatever. Anyways, a pretty good chapter all things considered.
Carolina AIR FORCE
Stand User

Postby Carolina AIR FORCE » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:48 pm

Joker wrote:I'm shocked, a chapter where Yukako is a main character and not one mention of Koichi? I guess that's some growth at least.

Maybe that was Koichi playing with Mao, he is pretty short in the manga. :rohan

✞✞✞✞✞✞✞ ✞✞✞✞✞✞✞ ✞✞✞✞✞✞✞

Return to “JoJo News/Chit Chats”