The World's TRUE Power (Spoilers, obviously)

Let's discuss about the first three chapters of the manga...
Nabu-san
Made in Heaven

Re: The World's TRUE Power (Spoilers, obviously)

Postby Nabu-san » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:55 pm

However, Pucci was born with his twisted foot. There's no "reducing to its original state" here.
信じてるぜ!
信じてるよ!
オインゴ ボインゴ 兄弟 !
RagingPacifist
Stand Warrior
Location: Hangin' out in Morioh with Josuke (take your pick).

Postby RagingPacifist » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:05 pm

That's true, but couldn't Josuke also make it how he THINKS it should be? Which is why when he got so mad, he healed things really sloppily. Or was that just another case of his power having just been introduced so there were some kinks to work out?
Nabu-san
Made in Heaven

Postby Nabu-san » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:16 pm

Nope, his fixing not working properly when mad is a constant feature of CrazyD. and did have a degree of control about the fixing process. However CrazyD cannot control the reducing, it will always be a "past state" unless mad, but dio wasn't mad.
信じてるぜ!
信じてるよ!
オインゴ ボインゴ 兄弟 !
RagingPacifist
Stand Warrior
Location: Hangin' out in Morioh with Josuke (take your pick).

Postby RagingPacifist » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:07 pm

Guess it was some vampire nonsense, then.
Joker
Evolved Stand

Postby Joker » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:04 am

Huh...i didn't expect people to care about my worthless theory.
Well since you made the effort, i should at least offer a rebuttal...

Regarding the club foot problem, i cannot accept "RagingPacifist" remark that it was "some vampire nonsense" since Vampires should only be able to manipulate their own bodies, not anyone elses.
However, Dio was able to create a psychic photo without breaking the camera and display images in crystal balls, something Joseph never showed. This could mean he has more control over the stand then Joseph. Therefore it possible that he was able to use CrazyD to revert Pucci's club foot on a genetic level to how it should have been born...
Or something, ugh i wish DavidP would clear up the entire problem when they get to it.
Nabu-san
Made in Heaven

Postby Nabu-san » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:19 am

Joker wrote:Huh...i didn't expect people to care about my worthless theory.
Well since you made the effort, i should at least offer a rebuttal...

Regarding the club foot problem, i cannot accept "RagingPacifist" remark that it was "some vampire nonsense" since Vampires should only be able to manipulate their own bodies, not anyone elses.
However, Dio was able to create a psychic photo without breaking the camera and display images in crystal balls, something Joseph never showed. This could mean he has more control over the stand then Joseph. Therefore it possible that he was able to use CrazyD to revert Pucci's club foot on a genetic level to how it should have been born...
Or something, ugh i wish DavidP would clear up the entire problem when they get to it.

Well Dio somehow made a man-cat, fixing a foot is not above his abilities.
信じてるぜ!
信じてるよ!
オインゴ ボインゴ 兄弟 !
Jemimah Joestar
Stand User

Postby Jemimah Joestar » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:28 am

RagingPacifist wrote:
Joker wrote:Therefore i believe in the theory that The World's power is taken from Joseph (hermit purple), Jotaro (Star platinum) and Josuke (healing Pucci's foot in part 6).

I totally forgot about that. :giornod I always figured it was some sort of vampire BS he did, but I could totally see that as being an instance of him using Crazy Diamond's power.

I was going to argue against the idea of Dio having Crazy Diamond's ability, but you got me there. That does explain as to how he healed Pucci. Good theory! :clap2
IGN calls him:
Casandraelf
Beginner

Postby Casandraelf » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:49 pm

Well, considering the fact that The World(the tarot card, not the Stand) symbolizes completion, it'd make sense if it had the powers of all the Joestar's Stands...but that begs the question...what the fuck would Holly's Stand have done if she had the fighting spirit to control it?
Gee Bone
Made in Heaven

Postby Gee Bone » Thu May 28, 2015 1:02 pm

The reason that Jonathan has Hermit Purple is because he already had a supernatural martial art to defend himself. Same goes for Joseph. At least, that's what I think. Anyway, I think Dio having all the Joestars' powers would have been a little too much, and Araki might have wrote himself into a corner trying to figure out how to beat him. I just don't like when an antagonist or protagonist is too powerful.
“HANDLE ENOUGH BALLS AND EVENTUALLY YOU'll GET THE MONEY SHOT” “GET IT?” “BALLS?”

Return to “JoJo Manga Parts 1-2-3”