JoJo's Bizarre Adventure:The Animation EPISODE 20 DISCUSSION

Discuss new or old Jojo animations here! New season premiers 4/4/14!!!

Moderator: Brosef Brostar

MetallicKaiser
Made in Heaven

Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure:The Animation EPISODE 20 DISCUS

Postby MetallicKaiser » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:43 pm

――― wrote:
kuzuni9 wrote:At this rate, there won't be room left in Battle Tendency for episode 26. Either the pace will have to be slowed down to 3 chapters per episode from now on, or episode 26 will be Stardust Crusaders.

Or there is no broadcast episode 26. Japan's TV guides only list to 24, and 25 is the longest they can possibly fit before overflowing into the spring season.

We should know for sure in two weeks.

Maybe saying 26 episodes was a hint?
ThePachyon
Made in Heaven

Postby ThePachyon » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:13 am

Welp, so long as the Chariot Race and Cars vs Joseph end up as good as this episode I don't mind if it ends 1 episode early. The last thing I'd want is a sloppy P2 ending. And of course getting part 3 will make my day.
Rinso
Stand Warrior

Postby Rinso » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:14 am

MetallicKaiser wrote:
――― wrote:
kuzuni9 wrote:At this rate, there won't be room left in Battle Tendency for episode 26. Either the pace will have to be slowed down to 3 chapters per episode from now on, or episode 26 will be Stardust Crusaders.

Or there is no broadcast episode 26. Japan's TV guides only list to 24, and 25 is the longest they can possibly fit before overflowing into the spring season.

Have they actually said it? I thought it was just a speculation based on the amount of BDs available for preorder or on some deleted twitter post.
―――
Newborn

Postby ――― » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:19 am

MetallicKaiser wrote:
――― wrote:

They said planned for 26 before airing, but that was also before we had the week that they marathonned Phantom Blood rather than airing a new ep. There's a 26 coming according to the DVD solicitations but it's pretty hard to fit onto TV at this point because Tokyo MX's Friday shows for spring premiere on 4/3. Maybe it'll be a late-September special to get us hyped back up, or air in a different slot?
mrsticky005
Stand User

Postby mrsticky005 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:22 am

Ok hands down THE best episode of the JoJo anime so far.

The action was great.
The drama was great.
The atmosphere was great.
The music was great.
The CAESAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!! was beautiful.

Everything was awesome.

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Also question for you all if we could have an hour long special in the JoJo future
which scenes/chapters would you want to see as an hour long special?
Can be from ANY JoJo series.
Creissonino
Made in Heaven

Postby Creissonino » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:25 am

http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=406789

Nutbladder is out!
Kaiser Mazoku
Made in Heaven

Postby Kaiser Mazoku » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:09 am

My god this episode was beautiful. Possibly the most beautiful of the series so far.
Kid, you look like you're ready to take on The World!
Weewer
Made in Heaven

Postby Weewer » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:18 am

Oh my gosh, that episode was amazing. I forget alot of part 2, and I dont remember Ceaser's death being so..beautiful. They animated the episode, fight, and death perfectly,best episode in the series.
Actual PSN: Weeeler
ImageImage
Hanyaan
Made in Heaven

Postby Hanyaan » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:29 am

Re-watching with proper video....

...I honestly can't remember the last time I cried this much over any anime that wasn't Grave of the Fireflies.

"I mean, c'mon! you're a cosplayer! you dress up as cartoon characters for fun! You pretend to be a 15 year old half italian half japanese mobster on the weekends! this shit is not serious!"
-OutlawWolf
Nyl685
Stand Warrior

Postby Nyl685 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:13 am

The anime managed to transfer the emotion of Caesars death much better than the manga did. Oh god, I think I´m falling in love with Jojo all over again!
HAIL 2 U!
Gin san4
Stand User

Postby Gin san4 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:32 am

The first half with Caesar facing off against Wham was very well done. Fast paced with really smooth animation. For the second half I was pretty much speechless. It was magnificent, the music I feel is what really got to me during it all. Great episode i'm gonna go watch it again!
Bandreus
Evolved Stand

Postby Bandreus » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:23 am

RAWS everywhere!!!!

unkown source: http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=406634 (640x360 ~40MB)
ohys: http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=406666 (1280x720 450MB)
SOFCJ: http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=406735 (1280x720 ~620MB)

Leopard probably coming later today I would guess.
jojonounderworld
Space Jockey

Postby jojonounderworld » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:23 am

CAEEEEESAAAAAAAAARR!

Gin san4 wrote:The first half with Caesar facing off against Wham was very well done. Fast paced with really smooth animation. For the second half I was pretty much speechless. It was magnificent, the music I feel is what really got to me during it all. Great episode i'm gonna go watch it again!

Agreed!
"This man is here because he does not want to die. He believes you can give him more life" -David 8
「無事 ナプキンをとってくれ」 「もちろんだ.ありがとう」
「俺は人間をやめるぞ!ジョジョ!」
Silentsurvivor
Made in Heaven

Postby Silentsurvivor » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:45 am

――― wrote:They said planned for 26 before airing, but that was also before we had the week that they marathonned Phantom Blood rather than airing a new ep. There's a 26 coming according to the DVD solicitations but it's pretty hard to fit onto TV at this point because Tokyo MX's Friday shows for spring premiere on 4/3. Maybe it'll be a late-September special to get us hyped back up, or air in a different slot?

Do you have a source on "they said"? I don't remember they "saying", just the DVD/BDs placeholders (not solicitations) appearing on the likes of Amazon up to episode 26, that's just what happened and nobody knows if it'll air part 3 after part 2. We have strong evidence on the leaked character designs that the Crusade card thingies showed, though; plus, they're selling BDs like crazy and probably starting to swim in money now, it's already DP's most successful anime... Then imagine how much more money they'll get with Part 3. Just wait and we'll see, next month we should get a confirmation.
Ghetsis
Evolved Stand

Postby Ghetsis » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:17 am

Being Messina is the ultimate suffering
Brosef Brostar
Evolved Stand
Location: In the TARDIS trying to teach The Doctor how to use Ripple

Postby Brosef Brostar » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:31 am

So I'm working from home right now and I look up and my roommates crying on the couch looking at his phone. I asked him what's wrong and he just yells "WHY! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS!?" and starts going off about the new episode. I can't wait to show my other new JoJo friends this episode tonight. Gonna' be passing around a lot of tissues.
"Each day you hear the sand as it moves and whispers. Come and sail my golden sea. Maybe one day you'll be just like me...and that's free . But still your chains are on." - DIO, Egypt (The Chains Are On)
Nyl685
Stand Warrior

Postby Nyl685 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:42 am

Brosef Brostar wrote:So I'm working from home right now and I look up and my roommates crying on the couch looking at his phone. I asked him what's wrong and he just yells "WHY! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS!?" and starts going off about the new episode. I can't wait to show my other new JoJo friends this episode tonight. Gonna' be passing around a lot of tissues.

I wish I had friends like that, lol.
HAIL 2 U!
Nexorath
Newborn

Postby Nexorath » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:33 pm

Amazing episode. Again the background music and the voiceactors nails it. Even though the opening kind of spoils it.
Question!
Newborn

Postby Question! » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:11 pm

this episode gave me chills when lisa lisa started crying and the last CCCEEEEEESAAAAAARR was amazing the best episode so far
Brosef Brostar
Evolved Stand
Location: In the TARDIS trying to teach The Doctor how to use Ripple

Postby Brosef Brostar » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:22 pm

For anyone who cares, Zero Raws are up for this episode.
"Each day you hear the sand as it moves and whispers. Come and sail my golden sea. Maybe one day you'll be just like me...and that's free . But still your chains are on." - DIO, Egypt (The Chains Are On)

Return to “Jojo Anime!”