Your Own Requiem Stand Ideas

You can bet on it... part 4-5-6 topics here!
Timtas
Stand Warrior

Postby Timtas » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:10 am

Anubis Requiem: Extension of Range. In other words blade of the sword can extend longer and farther.
Tower of Grey Requiem: Instead of one bug, there's a swarm, much like Fatty's stand.
jojonounderworld
Space Jockey

Postby jojonounderworld » Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:33 am

I'm gonna make another thread for my latest round of artwork when I have a chance, but for now here's a couple of yet-to-be-inked Star Platinum Requiem and King Crimson Requiem sketches:

I'm pretty sure I posted their powers earlier, but here's a summary:

SPR: Can freeze individual items in time. I forgot the rest.

KCR: Can suck anything up into its mouth and completely erase it from history. Past, present, and future.
"This man is here because he does not want to die. He believes you can give him more life" -David 8
「無事 ナプキンをとってくれ」 「もちろんだ.ありがとう」
「俺は人間をやめるぞ!ジョジョ!」
jojonounderworld
Space Jockey

Postby jojonounderworld » Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:37 am

BluePaladin25 wrote:Nice idea for King Crimson Requiem, but it should be that he has to be about 1 foot away from some part of the object. Otherwise, he could suck up any enemy, and you couldn't actually FIGHT him.
Well, if you look at the Requiems we've seen so far, there's almost no way you CAN fight them. So when I think of Requiem powers, I try to think of something that would have the potential to defeat most, if not all, other stands.
"This man is here because he does not want to die. He believes you can give him more life" -David 8
「俺は人間をやめるぞ!ジョジョ!」
BluePaladin25
Stand User

Postby BluePaladin25 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:43 pm

Good point. But I've got a question: could two Reqiuems actually fight each other? Or would it just be an instant stalemate of two incredibly powerful super-abilities?
Timtas
Stand Warrior

Postby Timtas » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:29 pm

BluePaladin25 wrote:Good point. But I've got a question: could two Reqiuems actually fight each other? Or would it just be an instant stalemate of two incredibly powerful super-abilities?

Of course two requiems could fight each other. I think that obviously GER is the winner in all cases, as it's more actually of an automatic stand.

If SCR was under Polnareff's control, he could kill you in your sleep. :(
SaitoBatch
Made in Heaven

Postby SaitoBatch » Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:25 am

I figured GER was a hybrid Stand, it can act on its own but it will still follow what Giorno wants.
I can do what I want, I'm voiced by Vic Mignogna!
jojonounderworld
Space Jockey

Postby jojonounderworld » Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:25 pm

SaitoBatch wrote:I figured GER was a hybrid Stand, it can act on its own but it will still follow what Giorno wants.
I agree. I think that it's one of those stands that if the user just uses it, it will never reach its full potential, but it decided to act on its own out of necessity, and because Requiem stands can do that.

With the stands I just made, for example, if Jotaro was going to be attacked and he didn't know it, then SPR could just freeze the person/thing attacking him. Or KCR could just suck something up.
「俺は人間をやめるぞ!ジョジョ!」
SaitoBatch
Made in Heaven

Postby SaitoBatch » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:07 am

Black Sabbath Requiem - Lessens light's effect on it(it still harms him but it takes a lot longer), can cause the arrow to shoot up from any shadows(it doesn't shoot into the air but it can make the arrow stick out of any shadow it wants.
Last edited by SaitoBatch on Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fallout Star
Newborn

Postby Fallout Star » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:37 pm

King Crimson Requiem: Can predict multiple outcomes to any situation it is faced with, rather than just one. Can also predict what will happen further in the action when the premonition comes to mind.
"Überm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet" - SEELE, Rebuild of Evangelion.
BluePaladin25
Stand User

Postby BluePaladin25 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:12 pm

SaitoBatch wrote:Black Sabbath Requiem - Lessens light's effect on it(it still harms him but it talks a lot longer[b])

So it's a Stand that never shuts up? :furious
SaitoBatch
Made in Heaven

Postby SaitoBatch » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:18 am

Sorry, I messed up with the writing but it's fixed now. :)
BluePaladin25
Stand User

Postby BluePaladin25 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:43 pm

Alright, just joshin' ya :D
Commodore Barnaby
Stand Warrior

Postby Commodore Barnaby » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:43 am

The Lock Requiem - Combination locks.
Timtas
Stand Warrior

Postby Timtas » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:57 pm

BluePaladin25 wrote:
SaitoBatch wrote:Black Sabbath Requiem - Lessens light's effect on it(it still harms him but it talks a lot longer[b])

So it's a Stand that never shuts up? :furious

Rofl Cheap Trick REQUIEM
Skyknight
Stand User

Postby Skyknight » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:01 am

Set Requiem: Whenever Set drains away someone's age, Alessi too is rejuvenated, although not anywhere near the same degree as his victim. Generally, for each year drained, Alessi de-ages by one week. If the victim dies before Set is withdrawn, Alessi will keep his recovered youth.

Mandom Requiem: Ringo can now make time skip ahead six seconds, too. This is not like King Crimson--the six seconds just get compressed into a single instant.
jojonounderworld
Space Jockey

Postby jojonounderworld » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:54 am

Skyknight wrote:Set Requiem: Whenever Set drains away someone's age, Alessi too is rejuvenated, although not anywhere near the same degree as his victim. Generally, for each year drained, Alessi de-ages by one week. If the victim dies before Set is withdrawn, Alessi will keep his recovered youth.

Mandom Requiem: Ringo can now make time skip ahead six seconds, too. This is not like King Crimson--the six seconds just get compressed into a single instant.
How bout Alessi can drain ANY aspect of a person (looks, strength, height, breast size . . .) and apply it to himself.

Re: Mandam Requiem: Good idea. Maybe Mandam can have more of a body instead of just a head and shoulders too? (although I like the look of it)
「俺は人間をやめるぞ!ジョジョ!」
Zodiark
Stand User

Postby Zodiark » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:07 am

Notorious BIG requiem: Has a mind on it's own, it's immortal and can regenerate from nothingness. And it's a stand that can't die and can survive in space following meteors/comets/anything that travels at really high speed. It can also escape a black hole. Well you can remove the last part if it's overpowered.
WRYYYYYYYYYYYYY
jojonounderworld
Space Jockey

Postby jojonounderworld » Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:11 am

Zodiark wrote:Notorious BIG requiem: Has a mind on it's own, it's immortal and can regenerate from nothingness. And it's a stand that can't die and can survive in space following meteors/comets/anything that travels at really high speed. It can also escape a black hole. Well you can remove the last part if it's overpowered.
How bout, it exists as energy so whatever happens to it's physical body doesn't matter, including total destruction. The only way to TEMPORARILY disrupt it is by some kind of powerful magnetic field.
「俺は人間をやめるぞ!ジョジョ!」
SaitoBatch
Made in Heaven

Postby SaitoBatch » Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:25 pm

Grateful Dead Requiem - Lets Proscutiotto drain age from people and give it to someone else, if given to someone else it changes the person into what they think was their body's prime with the side effect of healing any injuries. If the age is taken back any injuries return. He can also keep it for himself to "turn back the clock".
davis
Newborn

Postby davis » Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:11 pm

Aerosmith Requium

*A fleet of black aerosmiths that fly around and use judgement based on Narancia's command. There are 5. one can turn invisible, one has missles, one has bombs, one has upgraded radar, and one is large enough for narancia himself to fit inside*

Return to “JoJo Manga Parts 4-5-6”