Your Own Requiem Stand Ideas

You can bet on it... part 4-5-6 topics here!
jojonounderworld
Space Jockey

Postby jojonounderworld » Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:15 pm

Good one^^^^

So he's got, like a Professor X in cerebro thing going on, but he can copy their powers for a little while? Can he choose which stand power he copies? If he can then it should be a very powerful stand! Maybe he can only copy each stand once?
"This man is here because he does not want to die. He believes you can give him more life" -David 8
「無事 ナプキンをとってくれ」 「もちろんだ.ありがとう」
「俺は人間をやめるぞ!ジョジョ!」
Señor Huitzil
Made in Heaven

Postby Señor Huitzil » Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:26 pm

Yeah, he could choose which one to copy, but since he can only locate one stand at a time (and randomly), Joseph can´t take his time in the middle of a fight to be picky, but knowing Joseph he could come up with a way to make any stand useful.

For example, let´s say he´s fighting, I dunno, Vanilla Ice, and he´s searching for stands. Hermit Purple Requiem finds a stand like Harvest, and just then, Cream appears a few feet away facing Joseph and attacks. Joseph could try looking for another stand, but if he does, he would be unable to dodge the attack, so Harvest will have to do.
Guile
Stand Requiem

Postby Guile » Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:43 pm

Vanilla Ice/ Cream Requiem- His black hole ability can expand the longer he stays in that mode, over hundreds of years he can devour the Galaxy. Can also pull out alternate versions of people from Creams mouth.

Beat that :smt004

Sex Pistols Requiem- The speed of Mista's bullets well not reduce until one of the Sex Pistols get off. If one of the Sex P's gets on any object they can accel its speed even if its not moving.
Señor Huitzil
Made in Heaven

Postby Señor Huitzil » Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:46 pm

Guile wrote:Vanilla Ice/ Cream Requiem- His black hole ability can expand the longer he stays in that mode, over hundreds of years he can devour the Galaxy. Can also pull out alternate versions of people from Creams mouth.

Beat that :smt004

Just find a way to impersonate Dio and make Vanilla Ice batshit insane enough to forget to use his stand.

I´m the new king of :smt004

I like the pulling of alternate versions of people. This would make Vanilla Ice a great main villain with his own army of bizarro stand users.

The Sex Pistol Requiem sounds like a winner also. Does this mean Mista´s bullets will also increase their speed with the SPR or are they only unable to slow down?
jojonounderworld
Space Jockey

Postby jojonounderworld » Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:04 pm

Sex Pistols Requiem: Basically the Emperor.
"This man is here because he does not want to die. He believes you can give him more life" -David 8
「俺は人間をやめるぞ!ジョジョ!」
Señor Huitzil
Made in Heaven

Postby Señor Huitzil » Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:52 pm

Regular Sex Pistols is more like Emperor than Sex Pistols Requiem :smt003 . The only difference is the way the bullets change course.

The idea of Sex Pistols Requiem is to give speed to any object. Kinda like what Flash does, I think.
jojonounderworld
Space Jockey

Postby jojonounderworld » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:22 pm

I meant that basically Emperor is just a better version of sex pistols, although they both have downfalls, it was more of a joke than anything.

*sigh* my humor is above you all. :smt009
「俺は人間をやめるぞ!ジョジョ!」
Luca
Stand User

Postby Luca » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:01 pm

"Sex machinguns"http://www.sexmachineguns.com/
"みかんのうた” http://asame.web.infoseek.co.jp/5jojof12.html
みかん=orange

This will do?
Señor Huitzil
Made in Heaven

Postby Señor Huitzil » Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:04 pm

Luca wrote:"Sex machinguns"http://www.sexmachineguns.com/

Those are some ugly women. :smt108
Guile
Stand Requiem

Postby Guile » Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:41 am

I dont think those are all girls. I'd do it with the guitarist :smt004 (I own this )
HANTXOICHI
Stand Warrior

Postby HANTXOICHI » Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:20 am

Señor Huitzil wrote:
Luca wrote:"Sex machinguns"http://www.sexmachineguns.com/

Those are some ugly women. :smt108

The Sex machineguns!!! The are gods of the speed metal. I have all their albums :smt007 . But the three fists are the best. Their lirics are very stupid, like "Onigunshow". The song about if you don`t like cucumber, the onis will come and rape you.
All your JoJo`s are belong to me.
jojonounderworld
Space Jockey

Postby jojonounderworld » Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:42 am

What do THEIR requiem stands look like?
「俺は人間をやめるぞ!ジョジョ!」
Señor Huitzil
Made in Heaven

Postby Señor Huitzil » Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:21 pm

Like ugly, robotic women :smt108

Meh... never heard them before. Any songs you guys recomend for a first time listener?

All right. Back to the topic:

Magician Red Requiem: If someone dies, Magician Red Requiem can resurrect that person by transforming him/her into a Stand and attacht him/her to a living being. Got this idea by the meaning of the tarot card, not the stand itself (Magician is the power of creation and/or begining) and because the first time I saw Star Platinum I thought it was going to be revealed to be the spirit of Jonathan Joestar in Jotaro´s body.
Guile
Stand Requiem

Postby Guile » Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:39 am

He's like God, Abdul is a freak'n God. That doesnt really help him in a fight, Vanilla Ice well just kill him again.
HANTXOICHI
Stand Warrior

Postby HANTXOICHI » Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:06 am

Like ugly, robotic women

Meh... never heard them before. Any songs you guys recomend for a first time listener?

They are all men. I recomend you: Tekken2, onigunsow,sex machinegun, devil wind, sexy hero revolution, illusion city, aikoso subete, german power......
Usually, in their concerts, all the public are women, because they don`s leave any ticket to the men. So i`ve seen a concert only for men, and the scenary it was a boxing ring. And the bass (who is crazy, really) play the music only with trousers. Their videoclips are very funny, excet some of the concerts. I recomend Tekken2, aikoso subete, onigunsow, sexy hero revolution,yonashi GOOD VIBRATION.
All your JoJo`s are belong to me.
Señor Huitzil
Made in Heaven

Postby Señor Huitzil » Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:11 pm

Guile wrote:He's like God, Abdul is a freak'n God. That doesnt really help him in a fight, Vanilla Ice well just kill him again.

Exactly! If Abdul were still alive, I picture him as less a fighter and more a wise man. Picture this: normal people from all over the world traveling to Egypt in order to meet Abdul, a legendary stand user who gives stand power to those who are worthy. He meets them and puts them on "training" to see if they are noble and righteous. If they are, he attachts the spirit of a dead guy/stand.

Kinda like Tonpeti and his hamon temple, i guess.
Guile
Stand Requiem

Postby Guile » Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:03 am

THERE ALL GUYS.........I TAKE BACK MY LAST COMMENT :smt078

So he has to find a dead stand user then give his stand to someone else?
I think that would be a good idea for a doujinshi manga, really good idea.
jojonounderworld
Space Jockey

Postby jojonounderworld » Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:09 am

But it's a REQUIEM. I really like the idea, but to give him some battle ability, how bout he can take people's stand's away and give them to other people whom he deems to be more pure-hearted? That's a pretty requiem-ish power, that would make battle unnecessary.

Or maybe he can change the nature of someone's stand to be more peaceful if he deems them to be bad people.

And, of course, he can do anything with fire, including not getting burned.
「俺は人間をやめるぞ!ジョジョ!」
Señor Huitzil
Made in Heaven

Postby Señor Huitzil » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:35 pm

Mmm... maybe if the guy that received the stand turns evil, Magician Red Requiem could turn the stand against the user, destroying each other.

The only way to make the stand free of Magician Red Requiem´s control would be to turn the stand off, making the user completely vulnerable to any other stand attack, or to transform the stand itself into a requiem
Guile
Stand Requiem

Postby Guile » Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:47 am

The Abdul would be God over ever stand user he creates, he can have an army of super stand users.

This can easily be a pretty good fanfic or a homemade manga!!! A man can dream.....a man can dream :smt010

Return to “JoJo Manga Parts 4-5-6”