Was Black Sabbath a Requiem Stand?

You can bet on it... part 4-5-6 topics here!
oak530
Newborn

Was Black Sabbath a Requiem Stand?

Postby oak530 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:45 pm

So- in a bit of hype I was re-reading part 5, and I read the Black Sabbath fight again, which got me wondering. Is Black Sabbath really Black Sabbath Requiem?
The most obvious think to support this is the fact that the stand was designed with the arrow in mind. It travels through shadows in hopes of stabbing people with the arrow to get people into the gang. We've seen that Diavolo didn't know about the requim thing (That I know of, he might've but I believe he didn't. Though it does seem that polpo was the type of person that would hide the fact that his stand had gained a new state of power for the sake of his own intuitions, and maybe we didn't see the reqium power of black Sabbath because polpo didn't know he was going to die and didn't think to use it?
I don't know, for some reason it just kind of bothers me that the whole point of Black Sabbath is the arrow (And we saw later that the arrow was involved in a few requiem's designs.) and I just got to thinking that if he was in charge of guarding the arrow and he was given a stand power to do so, wouldn't it be concluded that sometime along there Polpo stabbed the non-reqium black sabbath?
I don't know, kind of a weak point, just wanted you guy's thoughts on the stand black sabbath in general. I'm tired so I probably overlooked a bunch of things.
love ya -oak
Super Fly
Stand Warrior

Re: Was Black Sabbath a Requiem Stand?

Postby Super Fly » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:59 am

You kind of have to ask what Requiem is first, and that answer we really don't know.
Have a toast, down a cup.
Drink to bones that turn to dust.
oak530
Newborn

Postby oak530 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:57 am

That's quite a good point, I wonder if he'll revisit it at the end of part 8 or something.
Super Fly
Stand Warrior

Postby Super Fly » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:57 pm

I definitely think Requiem as a concept is a nod to Baoh. Some kind of cosmic parasite.
Have a toast, down a cup.
Drink to bones that turn to dust.

Return to “JoJo Manga Parts 4-5-6”