could josuke beat dio

You can bet on it... part 4-5-6 topics here!
Gurren361
Newborn

could josuke beat dio

Postby Gurren361 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:37 am

ok so, both jotaro and dio have the same type of stands right and they both can stop time. so if that's true then wouldn't that mean that josuke can also stop time. all three of them have stands with a range of about five meters, and they have an extreme level speed and strength.so going by that logic, crazy diamond can stop time. and if dio and v=him have to trade blows, josuke would win because he has the power to convert thins to their original state. witch means that if josuke were to punch him he would either turn to dust or turn back to human. um so yeah
puubutt
Beginner

Re: could josuke beat dio

Postby puubutt » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:03 pm

I think this fandom has a joke going around that if Crazy Diamond punched Dio, his head would pop off and Jonathan's skull (wherever it is) would reattach to it. Which, if it isn't high Dio, could totally happen. So I actually do think he could defeat him that way.

(I think Jotaro and Dio having the same stand was a excuse for Jotaro to get Dio's power, i think it's not very possible for Crazy Diamond to stop time, especially considering it's development potential is C while Star Platinum's was A before it got it's time ability. :rohan

But that's only my two cents on this.
Creissonino
Made in Heaven

Re: could josuke beat dio

Postby Creissonino » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:55 am

Return to “JoJo Manga Parts 4-5-6”