Bruno Zombie Thing

You can bet on it... part 4-5-6 topics here!
oak530
Newborn

Bruno Zombie Thing

Postby oak530 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:12 am

So- one thing I never understood while reading part 5 is how Bruno was dead, but still functioning after his first encounter with KC. Sheer force of will or something, or did it have something to do with King Crimson's power?
puubutt
Beginner

Re: Bruno Zombie Thing

Postby puubutt » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:48 pm

I think it says in the manga that it was his will.

I think this was discussed a while ago here if that helps in anyway
oak530
Newborn

Postby oak530 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:23 pm

Thanks!
Banjo Jonochi
Stand Warrior

Postby Banjo Jonochi » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:20 pm

oak530 wrote:So- one thing I never understood while reading part 5 is how Bruno was dead, but still functioning after his first encounter with KC. Sheer force of will or something, or did it have something to do with King Crimson's power?

It was a combination of Buccellati's willpower and Gold Experience's healing that inadvertently "revived" him because of the fact that Gold Experience can give life to non-living objects, which was the state Buccellati was in and Giorno didn't realize that he actually died at that moment.
Joshua Davis: Especially when it's ******' JustKeepThatInMind, the dude does rants about bird **** and trees! How the **** can you take the man's words seriously!
Juice Fan: Betcha didn't know that?! That is why I am the ultimate Darknessthecurse FANBOY!

Return to “JoJo Manga Parts 4-5-6”