Araki's thoughts on the ending of Stone Ocean

You can bet on it... part 4-5-6 topics here!
ColonelMagenta943
Stand Requiem

Araki's thoughts on the ending of Stone Ocean

Postby ColonelMagenta943 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:41 am

"It's all in the game" Omar Little
"I'd rather betray the world, then let the world betray me" Cao Cao
Carolina AIR FORCE
Stand User

Re: Araki's thoughts on the ending of Stone Ocean

Postby Carolina AIR FORCE » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:27 pm

Character progression is so very important, I remember being very immature a lot more so than I am now, in my opinion. It was like this when I got into the Jojo fandom, or the mandom as it were... how that a large portion of the younger fans are extremely perverted and uninhibited, quite chaotic and immature, not to judge them because I was pretty BAD myself. If more Jojo fans would take away lessons like these and use it as a way to mature themselves and not just entertainment... it would not be such an issue. But kids will be kids, sometimes it takes really powerful events to change ourselves from within, and to take life seriously, so that each endeavor works upon itself, line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little there a little.

It's ironic that a work of art like Jojo, has helped me grow in my faith in Christianity, but I cannot deny it, just because I don't fully agree with something, does not mean I can't grow from it, because in most everything there is a valuable lesson to be learned.
JOHN3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

✞✞✞✞✞✞✞ ✞✞✞✞✞✞✞ ✞✞✞✞✞✞✞

In my mind I'm gone to Carolina

Return to “JoJo Manga Parts 4-5-6”