Your Jojo Collection (official merch)

Discussion for JoJo goodies like toys, books, music, clothing, and more.
kanji_xiii
Newborn

Re: Your Jojo Collection (official merch)

Postby kanji_xiii » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:27 am

Just got my Phantom Blood Dio!! Freaking awesome!! That's me done with SAS now........Part.I-IV complete!! (Over 40 figures!!)
EvilSitra
Newborn

Postby EvilSitra » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:35 pm

I have:
- OVA volumes 1-3.
- Part 3 manga volumes 1-6 (American version).
- Jojonium manga volumes 1 & 2.
I am looking for:
- OVA volumes 4-6.
- The rest of the part 3 american manga.
- PS1 fighting game.
- Phantom blood PS2 game.
- Vento Aureo PS2 game.
- Artbooks.
I am also waiting until I get a ps3 for all star battle and for eyes of heaven to come out as well as the rest of the jojonium manga.

So yeah I have a quite small collection but will hopefully get more merch in the near future.
OH MY GOOOOOD!
DemonRin
Evolved Stand

Postby DemonRin » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:13 am

So, My Roommate is a RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME Jojobro just as I am, and she came home from work today with an awesome purchase!

I know this wasn't ORIGINALLY a piece of Jojo Merch, and kinda became one retroactively, but I'm counting it because it's awesome.

SurferNova
Stand Warrior

Postby SurferNova » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:51 am

It's a fantastic album in its own right. She did good.
Hiei-
Newborn

Postby Hiei- » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:27 am

Pretty nice collections, everyone!

I don't have nice pictures yet because I need to buy a good glass case to display my SAS figures, so right now, they are still in their boxes (I'm waiting to have a lot more of them before putting them in a glass case, to avoid having to manipulate them too often) :

I started my SAS collection on December 2016 (so, three months ago), and got those ones for now :

Part 3 :
- Jotaro Kujo (Second - Blue)
- Star Platinum (Third - Purple)
- Joseph Joestar & Iggy
- Dio (Classic version, not the awakened one)
- The World (Yellow)

Part 4 :
- Crazy Diamond
- Killer Queen (White)

Part 5 :
- Gold Experience Requiem
- Sticky Fingers (Blue)
- Narancia Ghirga & Aerosmith
- Fugo Pannacotta
- Spice Girl
- Diavolo

Part 8 :
- Josuke Higashikata
- Soft and Wet

I got pretty lucky as I found someone who was selling a part of his own collection in my country (France) so I avoided lot of potential custom fees. I got most of them for the equivalent of 40$ each (including shipping costs), he made me a price because I was planning to buy it near all the ones (12 of the 15 SAS I have are from this guy) he was planning to sell (the few ones I didn't buy from him was mainly because my priority are the original colors, except Killer Queen because I don't really like the pink version, and also Jotaro because it was the first I bought and I would have never thought I would made such a collection so I didn't care about the color before. First, I had planned to only buy a Jotaro xD).

I'm planning to preorder Part 7 SAS as soon as they'll be available, as it seems prices can raise pretty quick/high. For example, I'm actually looking for a Jolyne Kujo and seems the cheapest ones are near 130-150$.

I'm not interested by collecting all colors though, one is enough for me (it include alternate versions, so I plan to buy Part 4 Jotaro/Star Platinum or Part 5 Polnareff for example). I first had a Star Platinum (OAV - Blue) because the Purple version first seemed too expensive but as the guy who was selling a part of his collection had it, I bought it from him and offered the blue version to another Jojo fan I know. I plan to buy some versions which are a bit different, though (like Dio's Awakened version, for example).

Once I'll have all the SAS figures (one for each character/stand), I'll probably buy some Statue Legend to get some characters which doesn't exist in SAS versions.

Except SAS figures, I'm also buying the original mangas though I already read parts 4-5-6 (and for parts 1-2-3, I watched the anime on Crunchyroll, which is why got me into Jojo, before that, I was knowing the name, but nothing much), but it seems normal to pay for what I read earlier :) (especially when Jojo's mangas doesn't sell very well here, only 2000 for each volume... but when I first read them, parts 4-5-6 were not completed here yet).

I preordered the first Blu-Ray French edition, which features the first two parts of the anime (Phantom Blood & Battle Tendency).

And I also have this Iggy plush (which is the first thing related to JBA I bought) :

I guess this is all... for now ;)
Last edited by Hiei- on Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sephiroth112688
Stand Warrior

Postby sephiroth112688 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:43 am

That's quite the accelerated start to the collection!

Also since if you're looking for a pink Giorno I've got a used extra one I'd be happy to sell for a reasonable price. I ended up grabbing a blue one to replace the pink one. PM me if you're interested.
US PSN: Sephiroth112688
IKKI
Dat french dawg

Postby IKKI » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:29 pm

Hiei- wrote:I preordered the first Blu-Ray French edition, which features the first two parts of the anime (Phantom Blood & Battle Tendency).

The Blu-Ray keeps getting delayed again and again. :fist
Hiei-
Newborn

Postby Hiei- » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:23 pm

sephiroth112688 wrote:That's quite the accelerated start to the collection!

Also since if you're looking for a pink Giorno I've got a used extra one I'd be happy to sell for a reasonable price. I ended up grabbing a blue one to replace the pink one. PM me if you're interested.

As I try to get the original colors as much as I can, I guess I will also search a blue one first (which seems to be the original color). The blue version doesn't seem too hard to find as it was released again in October 2016 and Amiami.com still sell it.

For example, the guy who sold me most of the SAS also have Bucciarati (Blue) and King Crimson (Blue) but I didn't take them because original colors are White for Bucciarati and Red for King Crimson so I'll try to look for them first.

The one I am searching the most right now is a blue Jolyne but I'm a bit hesitating to put 130-150$ in one, because I guess it might be released again if/when they'll release the stone ocean part in anime.

I guess I'll wait until part 5 in anime is released to see if they start to release again part 5 figures (if it's happen, I guess it'll be the same for part 6).

(Except if I find a blue Jolyne under 100$ meanwhile)

IKKI wrote:
Hiei- wrote:I preordered the first Blu-Ray French edition, which features the first two parts of the anime (Phantom Blood & Battle Tendency).

The Blu-Ray keeps getting delayed again and again. :fist

The Blu-Ray box is actually announced for March 15, we'll see if they are shipped at this date.
Last edited by Hiei- on Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:28 am, edited 5 times in total.
IKKI
Dat french dawg

Postby IKKI » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:49 pm

They'd better ship it yeah, been delayed 4 times already.
Hiei-
Newborn

Postby Hiei- » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:13 am

I finally managed to get a Jolyne Kujo (like new, the figure has only left it's box one time) for only 74$ (directly from France)!

At the same time, I also took Stone Free (like new, the figure has only left it's box one time) for 63$, as the guy also had it, so I got both figures for the price of a Jolyne Kujo on Ebay.com (and the Ebay version could have also got some custom fees).
sephiroth112688
Stand Warrior

Postby sephiroth112688 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:52 am

Hiei- wrote:I finally managed to get a Jolyne Kujo (like new, the figure has only left it's box one time) for only 74$ (directly from France)!

At the same time, I also took Stone Free (like new, the figure has only left it's box one time) for 63$, as the guy also had it, so I got both figures for the price of a Jolyne Kujo on Ebay.com (and the Ebay version could have also got some custom fees).

Awesome! Sometimes just keeping an eye out is the best option.
US PSN: Sephiroth112688
Hiei-
Newborn

Postby Hiei- » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:06 am

Just received them :

puubutt
Beginner

Postby puubutt » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:03 am

They look beautiful Hiei! Shoot us some pictures when you set them up<3
Hiei-
Newborn

Postby Hiei- » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:12 pm

I will!
Hiei-
Newborn

Postby Hiei- » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:48 am

New ones :

I'm planning to buy a glass case during the next week to setup all the ones I already have.
oak530
Newborn

Postby oak530 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:03 pm

I've got jojoniums Phantom Blood 1-3, 1st volumes of both SC and BT as well as Super Action statues of J8suke and Soft & Wet. Might post pictures later today.
Hiei-
Newborn

Postby Hiei- » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:38 am

I'm actually setuping my figures and I was wondering something.

I saw some people who expose Dio (part 1) with a Stone Mask in his hand. Where does this Stone Mask come from? (as it's not included in the original version. Maybe in the Wonderfest version ?)

Edit : Okay, I think I just found the answer. A stone mask is included in Kars figure so it's probably this one most people use for Dio.

(But if someone know another version of it, feel free to say it ^^).
GoldSaint95
Newborn

Postby GoldSaint95 » Tue May 30, 2017 4:20 pm

I have:
Manga:
-JoJo Phantom Blood volume 1 (english)
-Battle Tendency Volume 1 (french)
-Stardust Crusaders volume 1(french)
-Rohan au Louvre (english)
-Vento Aureo volume 1 (french)
-Stone Ocean volume 1(french)
-Stell Ball Run volume 1(french)
Figures:
-Kotobukya Artfx Jotaro and Star Platinum include bonus figure Iggy
-Master Stars Piece:Josuke Higashikataa
-Dx Banpresto: Jonathan,Joseph,DIO,Gyro,Kira,Kosaku.
-Dxf Banpresto: Giorno,Golden Experience
Games:
-Jojos Bizarre Adventure Heritage for the Future hd edition
-Jojos Bizarre Adventure All-Star Battle
Thats it for now maybe not a big collection but still a nice collection.
Only the truth survives. :gyro3 :yare :dioread :pluck

Return to “JoJo Merchandise”