In this month Jojolion... (chapter 67, July 2017)

All the infos you need about part 7 aka SBR and 8 aka Jojolion! Warning: SPOILERS AHEAD!!!
Banjo Jonochi
Stand Warrior

In this month Jojolion... (chapter 67, July 2017)

Postby Banjo Jonochi » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:27 pm

Joshua Davis: Especially when it's ******' JustKeepThatInMind, the dude does rants about bird **** and trees! How the **** can you take the man's words seriously!
Juice Fan: Betcha didn't know that?! That is why I am the ultimate Darknessthecurse FANBOY!
frankzappa
Made in Heaven

Re: In this month Jojolion... (chapter 67, July 2017)

Postby frankzappa » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:29 pm

i already love this new pair, hope they last longer than the aphex twins.
ImageImageImage
Carolina AIR FORCE
Stand User

Postby Carolina AIR FORCE » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:56 pm

Nice chapter and some great panels. Loved seeing Josuke call out to the hurt and confused Yasuho, very exciting moments in this and lots of action. Rai is still calm and calculated as usual , but his personality is like he is on kush, it's kind of amusing, but being able to remain calm in stressful situations can be useful, but it's also boring, Josuke and Yasuho are who really bring life and emotion to this part.

Noticed something about the enemy...
Reminds me of Ciocolatta and Secco if you know what I'm saying, that whole crawling in the ground thing, yeah that's what Oasis did, and this whole disease thing that is killing people, very similar to what Green Day did. Coincidence? I highly doubt it. I hope their names and stands are coined after interesting music with more emotion and serious feeling, or with better taste than Doggy Style. :giornod just my taste in music, I like stuff that has a beautiful sound, like Both Sides Now, What a Wonderful World, or even Polnareff or Catch the Rainbow for example. Regardless, I hope Araki stops reusing stand names because it's getting old and really annoying, I really hope he goes back and renames some of the stands any way, or at least evolves some so he has to give it a legit new name, I mean c'mon! :mista
JOHN3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

✞✞✞✞✞✞✞ ✞✞✞✞✞✞✞ ✞✞✞✞✞✞✞
Joker
Evolved Stand

Postby Joker » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:54 pm

Surprised that we're still fighting Rock Men, I guess these guys are separate from Damo's group?

We get to see a bit more of "Doggy-Style" and even it's limitations since Rai doesn't seem to be able to control his unravelled arms freely as I initially thought. We also see a wearable Stand again for the first time in forever.

So yeah, really interested in seeing where this goes next.
Kira Kira
Evolved Stand

Postby Kira Kira » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:29 pm

frankzappa wrote:i already love this new pair, hope they last longer than the aphex twins.

They probably won't. If Damo only lasted for one fight, I doubt these two will stick around for long; they don't seem like main antagonist material either.
"The patterned juggler lifts his hand; the orchestra begin.
As slowly turns the grinding wheel, in the Court of the Crimson King."
frankzappa
Made in Heaven

Postby frankzappa » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:14 pm

A proper fight is what i mean, i don't feel Aphex really got that.
ImageImageImage

Return to “JoJo Manga Parts 7-8 aka SBR/JoJolion”